These releases are minor updates that contain fixes for small issues based on customer feedback and requests.
|VentSim DESIGN™ – Minor Release||22.214.171.124||83.7 MB||Download|
These are the customer-reported issues addressed:
Issues Fixed in 126.96.36.199
- Added support for unlimited comment length in VentLog records entered from VentSim Design
- Fix for an issue that some users were experiencing when importing fire events from VentSim 4.8
Issues Fixed in 188.8.131.52
- Added missing language pack for Polish/Russian
- Fix saving of limit display text option
Issues Fixed in 184.108.40.206
- Fixed bug causing reversed resistance to increase on load with linear resistance option
- Infinite resistance handled properly
Issues Fixed in 220.127.116.11
- Made ducts build straight over airways of different direction
- Fixed selection behaviour when closing duct form
- Fixed Fan Loss Factor setting and density adjustment for gradient solver
- Corrected Spanish translations
Issues Fixed in 18.104.22.168
- Fixed autosim removal of error messages
- Disallowed zero for some Fire and Dust settings
- Removed multiple window with Datamine import
- Removed perspective setting
- Made reference textures reload after waking
- Made check for Air Type, Primary and Secondary layers list lengths when loading
Issues Fixed in 22.214.171.124
- Text display combo box size adjusted.
Issues Fixed in 126.96.36.199
- Disallowed specification of negative airway length.
- Fixed optional save of dynamic monitor data.
- Fixed Rotate Coordinates tool for reference graphics.
- Fixed bug with unbalanced gas UI outputs.
Issues Fixed in 188.8.131.52
- Fixed bug with airway length clone attributes.
- Fixed bug with auto-split of fixed length airway
- Corrected Activity Track ribbon display for stages
- Changed Fan Installation resistance to apply when Fan is turned off
- Made moving regulator also copy the opening
- Draw tool remembers draw option
- Fixed goal seek bug for multiple adjustment airways and Undo
- Added velocity target option to Goal seek
- Made unconnected duct leakages delete only from the current stage
Issues Fixed in 184.108.40.206
- VentLog simplify connect dialog to show one “Load VentLog Data” button
- Fix Ventlog data when entered from VentSim will correctly set X,Y,Z co-oridinates
- Fix VentLog to show message boxes correctly
- Fix to stages messaging, removed notification of changes (due to auto shock being recalculated
- Fix possible crash when setting duct leakage porosity
- Update chinese translations
- Allow negative values in fan digitizer
- Changing to level tab will no longer change display colour
Issues Fixed in 220.127.116.11
- Fixed crash in measure tool on small models
- Minor Fix to fan calculations when Gas Simulation Density option is turned on.
- Automatically correct single isolated surface airway
- Added option to DXF export to align data text with airway (as per request)
- LiveView added data type ot display.
- CONNECT – Added an optional factor when reading the values
Issues Fixed in 18.104.22.168
- Fix for orifice pop up too big
- Correction for area in regulator shock calculation
Issues Fixed in 22.214.171.124
- Fix for old models that had zero resistance leakages
- Fix for running dynamic scripts
- Minor improvement to when the auto-simulation runs
Issues Fixed in 126.96.36.199
- Fix for VentLog data entry when regional settings are Spanish
- Fixed crash when importing STR files while the Convert option is checked
- Fixed file merge resulting in airways and references being hidden
|VentSim HVAC™ – Minor Release|