In Deswik.Suite 2016.1, users will be able to export a network of tunnels directly from Deswik.CAD to a native Ventsim™ file.
Deswik.CAD Attributes can be used for layering the data or defining ventilation properties of the tunnels exported to Ventsim™.
Deswik.Sched can also be used to define the stages and rock ages in Ventsim™, allowing the engineer to quickly analyse the vent network as it progresses over time.
- Export a network of tunnels (called branches and nodes in Ventsim™) directly from Deswik.CAD to a native Ventsim™ file (*.vsm).
- Deswik.IS settings are used to define the tunnel profile shapes.
- Deswik.Sched information optionally used to define the Stages and Rock Ages in Ventsim™ that allow the engineer to quickly analyse the vent network as it progresses over time.
- Deswik.CAD Attributes can be used for layering the data in the Ventsim™ file (filtering in CAD terms), i.e. the Primary and Secondary layers.
- Deswik.CAD Attributes defining ventilation properties of the tunnels are exported.
- Export reference data, e.g. the stopes, pit surface or survey data.
- Import the Ventsim™ network back into Deswik.CAD. Attributes are merged back from Ventsim™ to the original designs to preserve them for the next export.
Visit www.deswik.com for more information on Deswik products and services.