We have just released our latest version of Ventsim – Ventsim™ 4.5!
Ventsim™ 4.5 is a major upgrade to Ventsim™, and includes many new features and improvements. Visit our Download page to obtain the latest version of Ventsim™.
New Features of Ventsim™ 4.5
- Over 100 improvements in features, stability, user interface and performance
- Multiple Backups
- Automatically create and access 10 or more backups, even from multiple Ventsim™ instances
- Retain backups for quick recovery from current model files if problems occur.
- “Stages” Improvements
- Big Improvements in speed and stability
- More intuitive access to options and commands
- Copy and paste external models into new stages and MERGE with existing models
- Ventilation Audit Form
- Create questions to check for common problems and issues with models.
- Customise your own audits to reduce modelling mistakes.
- Generate a Summary/Audit Sheet of your results.
- Ensure that your model meets engineering/ventilation requirements and standards.
- Thermal “Flywheel” Simulation (Ventsim™ Advanced/Premium only)
- Simulate temperature variations throughout the mine between day and night
- Identify areas with high or low temperature variations
- Improve temperature estimations and better target engineering controls.
- Full Diesel Emission Modelling
- Model and estimate a full range of diesel emissions including CO, CO2, NO2, NOx, diesel gases and DPM
- Customise individual emissions for each type of diesel machine.
- Path Selection Tool
- Automatically select paths through your model based on shortest distance, path of least resistance (airflow) or free splits (minimum pressure loss) between two points in model.
- Measure distance and use path selections to quickly edit or change airways.
- Extract data and display graphs of ventilation changes along the path, including temperature, gases and airflow.
- Improved Graphical Scaling and Reference Management tools
- Now included in the Display Manager.