What’s happening at Chasm Consulting?
It's been a busy year for Chasm Consulting - we have continued to develop and improve our products with our customers in mind and to meet the ever-changing needs of the mining industry. We look forward to releasing new versions of our software over the next few months, as well as our brand new product, Pumpsim™.
Ventsim Visual™ 3 has been continually improved with new features and functionality, and continues to gain wide popularity in many countries for not only mining, but also in civil and research applications. In recent years Ventsim™ has made big inroads into the China coal mining industry, where the reliable simulation and LiveView sensor monitoring have become important features, not to mention the Ventsim’s graphics capability which are considered invaluable for presentation.
Our next major update, Ventsim Visual™ 4 is also nearing completion, and will include a wide range of new features and functionality. Version 4 is expected to be released in early 2015. Click here for more information about Ventsim Visual™ 4.
Visit www.ventsim.com for more information.
We have been busy developing our new Pumpsim™ pumping simulation software. Designed with the familiar interface and graphics of Ventsim Visual™, Pumpsim™ is designed to model and simulate water networks such as pumping and dewatering systems in mines and processing plants, and will be an exciting addition to our range of software.
Visit www.pumpsim.com for more information.
Finally, our other flagship product CSafe™ continues to evolve into a complete and comprehensive safety and training management system. CSafe™ is now used in mines, shipping companies and contractors in Australia, the Philippines, and South America. CSafe™ 2.0 will be released in January 2015 with many new features, including:
- Visual Update – Fully redesigned menu screens and interface for improved usability.
- Core Skills Training – Calculate training requirements based on position/role to help ensure training is delivered where it is required.
- Training Budget – Reporting to assist with forecasting training expenses. Also allows for the calculation of a training cost per position.
- Random Corrective Action Audits – Select a random number of closed actions to audit their effectiveness.
- Record Type Templates – Add a template for your record descriptions to help staff to follow guidelines.
- Non-Conformance Generator – Apply close out limits to each Record Type and generate non-conformance records when a report has not been closed out in time.
- And Many More...
Visit www.c-safe.com.au for more information.
We wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas, and a safe, happy and successful 2015, and look forward to continuing to support you through our software and assistance.
From The Staff and Management at Chasm Consulting.