Introducing Pumpsim™ for Universities
Pumpsim™ 2.1 has just been released, and we're pleased to announce that Pumpsim™ is now available FREE for universities with a current Ventsim™ license!
Pumpsim™ has been designed to provide a detailed 3D visual simulation of pipe networks and pumping systems, driven by a fully interactive user interface that will be very familiar and intuitive to Ventsim™ users.
Features of Pumpsim™ include:
- Familiar 3D interface similar to Ventsim™
- Powerful and intuitive fluid flow modelling for water and slurries
- Practical tools to design water systems for underground and surface mining
- Understanding of limitations and restrictions in pump/pipe design
- Essential knowledge for all mine, mechanical and industrial engineers.
New feature: Dynamic Simulation
Use the new Dynamic Simulation feature of Pumpsim™ Advanced to determine at what point in time issues and problems occur within your network.
Graphs, pipe colour changes and alerts can help you identify when unusual network behaviour is expected to occur.
Create scripted events to model behaviour of the pumping system based on defined triggers; for example, switch pumps on/off if tank is full/empty.
Pumpsim™ is FREE for Ventsim™ universities!
Contact us at [email protected] for further assistance in setting up Pumpsim™ at your university.