VentSim™ was originally introduced to mining operations in 1994 to help visually design, improve and optimise underground ventilation systems. It is now licensed to over 1000 mine sites, consultants, universities, governments and research agencies around the world.
The new VentSim Visual™ ventilation software was released in 2009 and offers a graphically rich and dynamic ventilation environment with many more features than the original Ventsim Classic. Ventsim Visual™ is available in three versions: Standard, Advanced and Premium.
- Full 3D modelling, with smooth rotation, zoom and pan.
- Real-time animation of airflow and fans.
- Airflow simulation and fan modelling.
- Basic contaminant spread, sourcing and emergency simulation.
- All the Standard features
- Thermodynamic heat and moisture modelling
- Strata heat and moisture
- Diesel heat and DPM emissions
- Electrical heat sources
- Compressible air flows and self adjusting fan curves
- Blasting fumes dispersion and clearance times
- Financial analysis wizards
- Recirculation predictor
- All Standard & Advanced features.
- Radon simulation
- VentLog™ ventilation survey record software.
- LiveVIEW™ remote data connection and display module.
- VentFIRE™ fire, heat, gas and airflow direction simulation.
* All prices in USD (United States Dollars)
** License is per PC or individual. Licenses contain “virtual keys” restricting use to one PC at a time.
*** Additional site licenses can be purchased at a 25% discount. Please contact us for more information.