VentSim™ Standard is a lower cost version based on incompressible flow simulation routines and includes dynamic animated 3D graphics showing real airway dimensions and shapes together with animated air flows.
Colours show over 30 different data types including airflow, velocities, various pressures and costs. In addition, the Standard version comes with contaminant spread routines to help predict steady state flow of gases, dust, fumes and smoke.
- Hardware Acceleration – fast, smooth 3D display of any complexity on most modern computers
- Animated airflows and fans – airflows move in real time through network,
- Metric/Imperial units – can be mixed if required.
- DXF Import – import centrelines and solids from CAD packages for rapid building of VentSim networks
- Up to 60,000 network airways
- Variable speed and reversible fans – fans can be reversed with reduced performance for emergency simulation.
- Distributon prediction – distribute smoke or other contaminants through a network
- Sourcing concentration – show upstream paths and concentrations of contaminated (or fresh) airflow
Full license price includes the first 3 months of maintenance and upgrades.
Includes unlimited upgrades, tech support and quarterly newsletter.
(per 3 months)
Time limited license, includes upgrades and support.
* All prices in USD (United States Dollars)
** License is per PC or individual. Licenses contain “virtual keys” restricting use to one PC at a time.
Please contact us for more information.